As a family sponsor, you help provide a safe and loving home to girls who have likely never experienced one. Not only that, you are offering them the chance to be a part of a family once again.
Together with the Tias (house moms) these girls are nurtured and cared for so they can grow up supported and thriving. Family sponsorship is a vital factor in the success of the House of Hope.
Your tax-deductible gift of $40 per month helps provide:
- A safe, comfortable Christ centered family environment for up to 12 girls
- Loving Tias who treat the girls as if they are their own daughters
- A house full of sisters to love & support one another
- Food, clothing, medical care, tutoring and counseling
- Opportunities to learn responsibility within a family dynamic
As a family sponsor you will receive a photo of the House of Hope family, along with periodic updates about activities and events in the home, as well as information about the girls. Similar to child sponsorship, we encourage family sponsors to write letters, send cards & photos, and visit the home in order to build a long-term relationship.