Communications and Social Media Campaign Intern, Vida Plena
Based in Bavaro, Dominican Republic
Vida Plena is the part of 2nd Mile Missions focused on artisan trade training, dignified employment, and micro-finance. We work specifically with single mothers in the poor communities of El Hollo and Monte Verde with the ultimate goal of helping them to flourish physically, emotionally, economically, and spiritually. The workshop is our context to love and serve this marginalized and vulnerable group. Check out www.2ndmilemissions.org/vida-plena for more information.
- Self-starter, but also willing to ask questions and learn
- High level of social media acumen
- Passion to serve the poor in Christ’s name
- Maintain active Instagram and Facebook site for Vida Plena
- With supervision and guidance, contribute to the implementation of campaigns around strategic holidays/dates (Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.).
- Explore other social media platforms to expand reach and engagement
- Develop strategic relationships with social media influencers
- Identify potential “Ambassadors” for the brand, and assist with getting them involved
Click here to download the application for employment